Engineering & Science Humor
Take a break from the
drudgery with some of these jokes, song parodies, anecdotes and assorted humor that has been collected from friends & from websites across
the Internet. This humor is light-hearted and sometimes slightly offensive to the easily-offended, so you500彩票手机快三在线投注 are forewarned. I have taken care
to censor "humor" with reproductive function innuendo and hateful tirades, so it is all workplace-safe. I have also tried to warn
of any links that will result in audio clips so you500彩票手机快三在线投注 can take appropriate precautions. Please send any potential candidates for this humor page
to the e-mail link above.
Humor #1 | Humor #2 | Humor #3
These Technically-Themed Comics Appeared in Vintage Electronics Magazines:
- Funnies from The Good Life: December 2014 & January 2015
- Familiar Quantities and Subjects Technical Challenge
- If Cars Were Like Computers...
- "Sweathog Clinic for the Cure of Smoking" clip from the Welcome500彩票手机快三在线投注 Back, Kotter TV show
- Technical Punography
- The Great Christmas Card Glitter Conspiracy
- Comics with Electronics Theme
Popular Electronics and Radio Electronics
- 4 More Electronics Themed Comics from the August 1945 edition of Radio Craft
- Comics with High Tech Theme from the November 1944 edition of Radio Craft
- 1 to the 4th Power Amplification in Star Trek Episode
- Listen to - Finally, a song for engineers struggling to make measurements, by Martin Rowe, Senior Technical Editor of Test & Measurement World
- - A collaborative effort between MIT's Electrical Engineering and Computer Science & Media departments presents evidence about whether these devices can protect the wearer from mind control efforts by governments and aliens
- How to Choose a College Major - It does not included engineering, but is funny anyway
- Microsoft TV Dinners - Sure, it's another gratuitous swipe at MS, but clever anyway
- Abbott & Costello's Cyber-Routine - This is not the one already posted
- Chemical Analysis of Human Elements - You'll love this
- Income Tax Quotations - Although these quotes are funny, it is like having the IRS stick its finger in you500彩票手机快三在线投注r eye since every one of them came directly from the Internal Revenue Service website!!!!
- - Where the winners are the losers™ (RF Cafe)
- Jack Schitt & Family - Surely you500彩票手机快三在线投注 have heard the names of most members of this famous clan.
- - Print this bingo card and take it with you500彩票手机快三在线投注 to you500彩票手机快三在线投注r next meeting. Mark the buzzwords as you500彩票手机快三在线投注 hear them; the BINGO square is a free square. If you500彩票手机快三在线投注 get five in a row (up, down, diagonally), shout "Bingo!". You've won! Java applet auto-generates new cards.
- Teenager Politically Correct Terminology - All parents need - or will need - this guide
- 15 Reasons Why a Slide Rule is Better than a Workstation - Geek humor
- Dilbertisims - ...from The Tamster's Hangout website
- Instructions for the Operation of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch - For some reason, this scene from Monty Python's, "In Search of the Holy Grail" just cracks me up
- The Clever Professor - A funny story - and actually believable
- Definitions of Some Common Amateur Radio Terms - The "real" definitions
- - The SSI company has short videos of all kinds of stuff being shredded, form entire boats, to computers, to refrigerators, to concrete
Visit BasicJokes.com for "Clean Jokes in a Dirty World"
500彩票手机快三在线投注: 1996 - 2024
BSEE - KB3UON
RF Cafe began life in 1996 as "RF Tools" in an AOL screen name web space totaling
2 MB. Its primary purpose was to provide me with ready access to commonly needed formulas
and reference material while performing my work as an RF system and circuit design engineer.
The Internet was still largely an unknown entity at the time and not much was available
in the form of WYSIWYG
All trademarks, copyrights, patents, and other rights of ownership to images and text
used on the RF Cafe website are hereby acknowledged.
My Hobby Website: